:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)  

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

prayforbybys

ECO reset

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

we need eco reset and make server more harder. I don't give a shit about lazy players.  I saw player just log in and he walking with dreamer set and owner katana  really????? now is super easy to get best items in game.  I saw some player what they have  I was like :[]  now all players can go in all zones why we cant go back in the past??? start make zones obtainable  by 10k 20k 50k 100k 200k npc kills . we need eco savers or eco reset  . di3la must  make drop rate more bigger and monsters more powerful.  lets talk about boxes . boxes have really big ultra rare loot % , you open 10 boxes and you get 1 or 2 ultra loots and we can get all boxes as drop that's really not good.  owner must make like 1 -50 ultra rare and tell for all community its unknown  that's much better.  if we want keep server active we must start make items obtainable only by donate .  why we don't have more players? cuz eco is down long time ago.  any1 see any player buying items for cash? I saw one time all told him he is idiot...... 2b tickets is worthless..... atm community is not the best in rsps history. don't give items for free let them make items them self . when they get free items they think this server is really bad .all players will think this server is shit you can get all items for free not worth to play. all giveaways must do owner not you faster luck . you cleaning players let them quit make giveaway for another players and you clean them all too :D  staff members must be not allowed to dice :) 

keep vote I get really good stuff from vote and I vote all the time when can . -

I don't want blame on staff members but most of them is not active always I see faster luck (demote please) jk . thank you faster I hope you stop show what afk king you are and stop clean players.

yea i know I'm not really active. sorry for that but I love this server . 

we need a lot changes in this server but I want the best for goldenscape :)

I love you ISA :x

with love Prayforbybys

Edited by prayforbybys

i do agree with both you guys but i need to admit that staff team is not on very much,

these last days in only saw faster on a few times and didnt see the rest of the staff team (not active).

player base is mostly veterans who made bank and new players that quit within 2 hours and dont come back.

eco reset will get players to work harder than they already do but i think some players that donated should get a head start.

not that much but a compensation for everything that they donated, just keep up to date with the server because today for example one crazy guy got into the server and i could not ban him and no-one was on that could.

this was the most annoying thing ever and since im very active i see people that scam and all other stuff that is against the rules but i can only mute or jail them, and when i ask assistent from another staff member no-one is one or they are AFK

Yes, most of the staff members are not active or do not pay any attention to the server. About eco, yes it could help server a lil maybe, but it may cause more ppl to quit than join , maybe would be better idea to add well of goodwill where u can donate items to make eco more stable... and some new zones wouldn't be bad(new torvas/weapons for lower tier) maybe take some old customsfrom 4-5 years ago like sun torva etc make drygores useful again..

Server staff needs to be updated to :)

that's my opinion.

I agree because all the players that joined are instantly spoiled with items that we work hard for. Staff of any kind should not be allowed to hand out items even legit as it ruins the economy so quickly.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor