:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)  

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nick

NickNock's application for Helper!

1 post in this topic

In-Game Username: NickNock

Languages: English strict

History and length of stay at Goldenscape?: Goldenscape was a main server of mine about a year ago, I had another account name I still do not remember, but I played the server ever since it was about 5 months old and had quite the time when it was just beginning. I did start a new account however and I'm enjoying myself on the server a lot.

Why would you like to become a Goldenscape Helper/Moderator? I want to become a helper because I really like helping players on the server. I don't spoil people necessarily, but I will help with items occasionally. I feel that I would be able to help out players and make them welcomed so that they would want to keep the server alive and enjoy the content of the server. 

What experience have you had worth mentioning from other servers? I have had much experience in the past playing over 50+ RSPS. I have been staff before on other servers so I know basic commands and what to do and how to handle situations.

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way? Besides my kindness, if the server is in need I would be able to donate around 25$ every so month to keep it alive and running well.

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Member of staff on Goldenscape: I believe I should become a member of Goldenscape staff not just to be afk, or sit around and be boring, but to help all the new that join so that they feel welcomed to the server and possibly donate. I want to make sure the server has someone active like me who can make sure players and staff are following the rules so that the server can stay safe without violations. I also feel I can attract many new players to the server by advertising in some sort.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
Yes: I (NickNock) and that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.

No: Application Nullified