:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)  

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nick

Staff abuse

5 posts in this topic

My in game name is NickNock, you know I made a great application saying how I love the server and how I would donate for it which I will, but therich muted me because someone with the name smd logged in and I said in yell "welcome back suck my dick" as a joke and he even thought it was funny. So therich muted me and gave me "last chance" but I did nothing? I seen him curse in yell chat so its abusing by power and by yell and this is a mod. I thought he was joking and even half the server agreed it was abuse and 0hk the admin said it was abuse. I think he should be warned for it I don't make decisions but it was rude.

1 person likes this

I forgot to add that I was a player over a year ago and I'm not targeting but it was actual abuse and I like the server so I should not have been punished.

I get that you think its abuse but he unmuted you after 2 minutes and said it was a joke.

therich first saw it as flaming but later he saw what you meant and unmuted you.

greetings, orlandovbeek

remember kids playng here;) its not good thing to ask them to suck your d**k ;)

I didn't ask him I was joking around with his name, and he cursed after as well in all. Its okay I found out he was joking so all resolved.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0