:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)  

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

orlandovbeek

orlandovbeek mod application.

1 post in this topic

ingame username:

orlandovbeek

The Netherlands.

languages:

dutch, english, german, french, spanish.

history and length of stay at goldenscape:

started in version 2 or 3, dont remember exactly but my history on here is that i have been helper and i was inactive for a week or two because of vacation and family trouble.

why would you like to become a goldenscape helper/moderator:

I would like to become a moderator because i can handle the authority and I will be very active again, all my trouble is over and i want to get a fresh start on here aswell.

what experience have i had worth mentioning on other server:

I have been a helper/moderator on another rsps but this server quit because there were not enough donators.

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way? 

i will be very active again and i like to help other players with whatever the problem is, I will leave what I am doing at that point just to help the person in need of help. I also have some good ideas on how to make the server even better than it already is.

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Member of staff on Goldenscape:

I should become a member of the staff team because I have been a staff member for a little while now and I really enjoyed it but I think that because of my two weeks of inactivity some of the staff maybe thought that I was never coming back. I like the community and I also like the staff team, I think i can really help make the server even better in every way that is possible.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
Yes: I orlandovbeek, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.