:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)  

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Apple.exe

Apple application for Helper

8 posts in this topic

In-Game Username: Apple.

Languages: English and some kind of Russian

History and length of stay at Goldenscape?: About few months now but trust me im here to stay. 

Why would you like to become a Goldenscape Helper/Moderator? The only reason for that is good personality, knowing where stuff is including how to get to stuff, helping out all players whom may have questions/complaints/concerns about the server and report them to the next man up the ladder of command, I will make sure flamers.

What experience have you had worth mentioning from other servers? I have been on Helper and up to Head-Admin rank on few servers. Last one was S***e-W**

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way? Well i can help GS with ideas and i will put all my spare time to Goldenscape.

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Member of staff on Goldenscape: I am very active, friendly and trust me i´ve helped many players on the server and i will do it more!

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
Yes: I Apple, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.

1 person likes this

I like Apple. 

+1 from me!

Would be awesome staff.

1 person likes this

Totally agree with @Storia

He woulda be awesome Helper. 

+1

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thx guys! 

I very appriciate that (: *