:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)  

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Degacho

Degacho's Staff Application

5 posts in this topic

Degacho's Staff Application

In-Game Username: Degacho

Location of Residence: Qatar, In the Middle-East. Time-zone is GMT+3.

Languages Spoken: Fluent English, Fluent Arabic, Fluent Spanish, Good French.

History and length of stay at Goldenscape: Since Day 1 In October, 2015.

Why would you like to become a Goldenscape Helper/Moderator: I know from experience that I would make a good staff member
here on Goldenscape. I was previously an Administrator on this server, but I had gotten into a large argument with the
co-owner Isa, which meant I was demoted. However this was over 5 months ago and I hope any issues between us have been
resolved. I was also a Trusted Dicer, a Helper, and a Moderator on this server.

What experience have you had worth mentioning from other servers: I owned my own server which di3la knew about for over 6
months. It at one point reached over 50 players online at all times and it was a custom server, like Goldenscape. Di3la
was aware of this, and I used my coding skills there to help code in several events into Goldenscape and a certain amount
of items.

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way: As I said before, i have been a member of this
community since very long ago, and i am familiar with the staff team here. I get on well with most players and i think
this could benefit my experience as a staff member. Aswell as that, if di3la wishes, i can use my coding skills to help
assist di3la in anything he needs server-related, whenever it is required. I also own an RSPS youtube channel, and i have
previously created videos for Goldenscape. I can start doing this again if needs be, and i'll have a discussion with di3la
about this matter.

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Member of staff on Goldenscape: I believe my experience on
the server will help greatly improve my understanding of issues in-game. I also believe my familiarity with the game will
allow me to better understand players and support them. On top, I speak multiple languages, players in-game also do. If i
am unable to communicate with a player who has any issues, i can alternate and use another language. This will help solve
issues in a more proffessional manner. Right now, I am applying for any rank the owner sees fit to promote me to, and i
inted to work my way up the staff team.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
I Degacho, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately
 with no warnings

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)
1 person likes this

Declined atm i said you why:) wait and try again later

I know that you've been staff on this server before, and you truly were really good. I'd say best imo.

You had some situation with owners and you just rejoined. I think you should wait a little more before applying. I know that

you were great staff member and of course will be but I think you should wait a little with this.

Anyways, for now application denied. You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

/locked