:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)                                                    (note GoldenScape are looking for youtubers feel free to apply)

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Storia

Server Suggestions.

3 posts in this topic

Suggestions

• Armour/Weapons from present box have stats. (Its easier for the new players to start something with.)
  • New shops (Monster Point Shop, Boss Point Shop, Custom Point Shop, Goldenscape Point Shop, Vote Shop)
  • More and harder Trivia Questions.
  • If you get a 2b ticket drop in ::Train at Pikachu's then it shows in chat as a rare drop (It should been taken down)
  • Add better loot to Crystal Key chest.
  • Add more loot to Celebration Mystery Lamp.
  • Remove "Shield Store" , "Weapon Store", "Armour Store" "Magic Store" , "Range store" from home shop. Cause no one buys stuff from there.
  • Add something new to Love shop. (Dont remake it, just add something there)
  • New rank, as i have seen players wanted it.

If you have any more suggestions, then comment down below your suggestion(s).

(These are not just my ideas, these ideas are from the players.)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I agree with most of this. I think we should keep the combat shops for pking if anyone was to want to pk. No one wants to pk in customs. More loot to celebration lamp and c-key chest is an awesome idea. At least more extreme rares but make them hard as shit to get. Harder trivia questions would give other players a chance to win. New rank is a no brainer. X) all in all I support this post. 

Edited by Scoops420

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0