:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)                                                    (note GoldenScape are looking for youtubers feel free to apply)

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lotty

Lottys trusted dicer application

8 posts in this topic

In-Game Username:

(Lotty)

(19)

(Oklahoma, USA)

Languages:

(perfect english)

History and length of stay at Goldenscape?:

(1 1/2 years)

Why would you like to become a Goldenscape Helper/Moderator?

(The reason i would like to be goldenscapes trusted dicer is i have been dicing on goldenscape since the first day i started playing, ive put over $350 into my dicing career and i love every bit of it. i also feel like i could handle the full topic of people getting scammed (if it happens) which would take alot of stress off the other staff members that have their hands full helping others. by doing this i would gather the proof of the scam and submit it for the owner to see to make the refund!)

What experience have you had worth mentioning from other servers?

(ive been a trusted dicer on 2 other servers and have never had a complaint!)

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way? 

(i am very friendly and im a very helpful person. i help as much as possible!)

(i feel like o could make goldenscape dicezone a better place with scam free dicing and a good attitude!)

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Member of staff on Goldenscape:

(I am very trustworthy. Im a very friendly person. I love goldenscape and everything in it, i cherish every minute!)

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:

(Yes: I Lotty, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.)

Honestly, I have the chance to reply now,

First off thank you for applying for this position. 

Second, which makes me to no vouch,

*I would love to see more forum activity overall.

*You just recently applied for Dice Manager which got declined.

Third, which makes me to vouch,

*You're nice person, kind.

*You know what you're doing.

*Activity ingame? Yea you can check that as a postive thing.

*Can be trusted.

Conclusion; Neutral.

Goodluck on your application man!

Pretty confused right now, but whatever.

So, pretty much what sillycat said. I'd like to see some more forums activity. And second one is that other application which got declined. Exactly what Sillycat said.

In game you're active, helpful, and i think trusted aswell.

Well well, at the moment i say no, but as soon as you improve your forums activity i'll change it to yes.

Alex and sillycat u know non other staff are much active on this forums maybe some post 1 time a month only extremes alex me and sillycat are active on forums bud its a good option i see so forums wil be more 1 thing of goldenscape and alex &sillycat he is avtive on forum/discord bud dont make lots new posts checked some for it bud its a yes from my side lotty and i wil talk about witch the staff team 

1 person likes this

today alone i was in game (not afk) for 16+ hours, i am more active than ANY other staff member in game, i am always refreshing forums to see if anyone needs help and im always connected to discord when im online and when im near my phone while im offline @Alex @SillyCat

@lotty I never said that you aint active in game or discord.

And @isa well well.. Thats why we need more forums activity, not like sitting on forums not saying anything. By activity i meant forum posts. And those should be atleast 30 to apply for staff position. Atleast for me it was 30 when i applied.

lotty here we go 

GL witch dicing as trusted dicer

accepted/locked