:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)  

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Degacho

Degacho's Staff Application (Retry)

14 posts in this topic

Degacho's Staff Application (Retry)

In-Game Username: Degacho

Location of Residence: Qatar, In the Middle-East. Time-zone is GMT+3.

Languages Spoken: Fluent English, Fluent Arabic, Fluent Spanish, Good French.

History and length of stay at Goldenscape: Since Day 1 In October, 2015.

Why would you like to become a Goldenscape Helper/Moderator: I know from experience that I would make a good staff member
here on Goldenscape. I was previously an Administrator on this server, but I had gotten into a large argument with the
co-owner Isa, which meant I was demoted. However this was over 5 months ago and I hope any issues between us have been
resolved. I was also a Trusted Dicer, a Helper, and a Moderator on this server.

What experience have you had worth mentioning from other servers: I owned my own server which di3la knew about for over 6
months. It at one point reached over 50 players online at all times and it was a custom server, like Goldenscape. Di3la
was aware of this, and I used my coding skills there to help code in several events into Goldenscape and a certain amount
of items.

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way: As I said before, i have been a member of this
community since very long ago, and i am familiar with the staff team here. I get on well with most players and i think
this could benefit my experience as a staff member. Aswell as that, if di3la wishes, i can use my coding skills to help
assist di3la in anything he needs server-related, whenever it is required. I also own an RSPS youtube channel, and i have
previously created videos for Goldenscape. I can start doing this again if needs be, and i'll have a discussion with di3la
about this matter.

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Member of staff on Goldenscape: I believe my experience on
the server will help greatly improve my understanding of issues in-game. I also believe my familiarity with the game will
allow me to better understand players and support them. On top, I speak multiple languages, players in-game also do. If i
am unable to communicate with a player who has any issues, i can alternate and use another language. This will help solve
issues in a more proffessional manner. Right now, I am applying for any rank the owner sees fit to promote me to, and i
inted to work my way up the staff team.

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
I Degacho, understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately
 with no warnings

*Note*
This application was once denied, but I am retrying with the permission of isa*

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Well well well..

I don't like that you don't know for which rank you're applying. You should tell us specific rank for what you apply.

As I haven't been online much lately I can't give you my vote.

Degacho i haven't seen u helping ppl mate. i have seen other staff members helping players ! 

im neutral :P

16 hours ago, Alex said:

Well well well..

I don't like that you don't know for which rank you're applying. You should tell us specific rank for what you apply.

As I haven't been online much lately I can't give you my vote.

Like I said aha, I didn't know what rank I'd apply for as I've had every rank here before, so I just saw fit to let di3la decide. Sorry if it wasn't the right solution but cant go back now @Alex

13 hours ago, Xsplit said:

Degacho i haven't seen u helping ppl mate. i have seen other staff members helping players ! 

im neutral :P

My apologies @Xsplit, I don't think we're in the same timezone because I rarely see you online. I'm online at least 9 hours daily so I'm pretty sure I'm not at fault that I don't see you much, sorry haha.

13 minutes ago, Degacho said:

Like I said aha, I didn't know what rank I'd apply for as I've had every rank here before, so I just saw fit to let di3la decide. Sorry if it wasn't the right solution but cant go back now @Alex

I know that you've been staff member before but that aint explaining why you shouldn't tell us for which rank you apply. Makes easier for di3la to decide.

First off, thank you for filling an application and being interested to become staffmember once again.

Absolute no support,

*Forum activity is minimal, which can be better.

*You've applied recently, nearly three weeks ago. You havn't improved ingame at all when I logged last time.

*I can't put this nice way but... You're toxic, supervisor thinker, thinking you're better than everyone.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, SillyCat said:

First off, thank you for filling an application and being interested to become staffmember once again.

Absolute no support,

*Forum activity is minimal, which can be better.

*You've applied recently, nearly three weeks ago. You havn't improved ingame at all when I logged last time.

*I can't put this nice way but... You're toxic, supervisor thinker, thinking you're better than everyone.

@SillyCat Alright, you made me finna write a paragraph why tho.

The First and ONLY time I saw you in-game was when you were whining over features non-donators didn't have, such as the private zone. That zone costs 50$, no small price to pay in a private server to earn items. The only way the aggressive NPCs could help is by raising your kill count if you're afk, max kill-count drop-rate is only round 16%. We got into an argument as I've put a lot of money and effort into the server, and I've been an active member of the community since the day the server was released. My Forum activity is minimal but that shouldn't affect my application for in-game staff, as I wont have powers at all on the forums and even though I will be able to reply and assist people with any help they need on it, it still isn't necessary for my job. I did apply recently, and I have improved but you wouldn't know because I've never seen you online more than once in-game, and that was when isa was telling you to stop bossing me around. That in itself implies that you are a person that thinks they're better than everyone. You think a forums staff rank improves your reputation? It doesn't, and acting like it does wont help either. Quite frankly, the word "Toxic" is very rude and I'd have liked a staff member who's meant to have respect to do better than that. 

My apologies if my behavior didn't suit you well, but the one time we talked, you called me a "dick" without me proving you at all, and I have proof if needed. If I cant find that proof, di3la can check the yell logs without difficulty. I'm allowed to be optimistic and think that over 2000 dollars in donations gives me certain privileges, you however are not allowed to provoke players in-game. More to prove, isa told me I should open a report thread against you in the report a player section, and this furtherly proves my point that you are not fit to be a staff member.

As to my application, I am allowed an application every two weeks, I am not breaking any rules, and I shall do as I want to as long as it is within my power.

6 hours ago, Alex said:

I know that you've been staff member before but that aint explaining why you shouldn't tell us for which rank you apply. Makes easier for di3la to decide.

Yes but I just explained that I am not sure what rank di3la would want me applying for... It's easier for him to decide this way, it doesn't focus all his attention on one rank and therefore he can easily make the choice of promoting me or not.

From my point of view, Degacho does more for this server than other helpers, maybe its my timezone but when they're on they're afk. hopefully this new rule will fix that, no more afking venantis for you @lotty 

in my defense i farmed veneatis for 17 hours straight with no afking :P

im a -1 on this application, alot of trash talk and disrespect toward me, also likes to instigate arguments.

haha just poking a bit of fun lotty ;) the state of privatezone was alot worse

1 person likes this

First things goes first.
This is my last reply on this application.
However the amount you've donated shouldn't affect eco that much by afk killing or give you permission to be our superior, all I've made is a suggestion towards Isa.
Then you started to act childish, I've called you a dick once which is not serious offense language, might be little bit.
My staff position doesn't affect my rep or my personally or anything. 
This position gives me tools/access to be able help players out on forums.

Also, do not bring false facts into this situation such as Isa warnt me about bossing around. 
Never done it, all she said is stop both of us.
Do me a favour, please put word "toxic" into a nice way for me? 
Because I really can't do that right now.

Feel free to open a report against me, we'll see how it goes, but I'll suggest you do not threat over threads/anything.
And yes you're allowed to apply after 2 weeks at every application. 
But be smart, always ask yourself this: Did I learn anything from previous application. Did I improve since last time?

8 hours ago, SillyCat said:

First things goes first.
This is my last reply on this application.
However the amount you've donated shouldn't affect eco that much by afk killing or give you permission to be our superior, all I've made is a suggestion towards Isa.
Then you started to act childish, I've called you a dick once which is not serious offense language, might be little bit.
My staff position doesn't affect my rep or my personally or anything. 
This position gives me tools/access to be able help players out on forums.

Also, do not bring false facts into this situation such as Isa warnt me about bossing around. 
Never done it, all she said is stop both of us.
Do me a favour, please put word "toxic" into a nice way for me? 
Because I really can't do that right now.

Feel free to open a report against me, we'll see how it goes, but I'll suggest you do not threat over threads/anything.
And yes you're allowed to apply after 2 weeks at every application. 
But be smart, always ask yourself this: Did I learn anything from previous application. Did I improve since last time?

@SillyCat Let it be your last reply, at this point your opinion to me is nothing. I didn't bring false facts into this, Isa did tell both of us to stop and she let me know I should open a report against you. I was the bigger guy and didn't do so. 

On top, since when is "dick" not offensive language? We have 10 year old kids playing the server and it is well known that offensive language should not be used on the server or it could end up in a mute. I don't act as anyone's superior, I just know im better than most players in-game, as im the most experienced and I have probably got the highest donation count at the moment. There is a difference between being better and more important, I don't boss anyone around in-game. Never have, besides telling them where they should go next to improve their gear if you take that as bossing, since you seem pretty tight.

If you cant put something into nice terms, don't use it at all. We don't want a positive community ruined by the likes of you.

I don't see reason to open a report against you, since you have no powers in-game, just on forums. I'll just treat you like any other regular kid I've met on the server who decided to start truble with me.

15 hours ago, lotty said:

in my defense i farmed veneatis for 17 hours straight with no afking :P

im a -1 on this application, alot of trash talk and disrespect toward me, also likes to instigate arguments.

Ehh Trash talk and disrespect? The only time I ever acted SLIGHTLY negatively toward you was when I just warned you not to get cocky and act more important than other players after congratulating you on staff rank. Maybe you took it the wrong way or something but I don't remember having any trouble with you.

16 hours ago, illegit said:

From my point of view, Degacho does more for this server than other helpers, maybe its my timezone but when they're on they're afk. hopefully this new rule will fix that, no more afking venantis for you @lotty 

Cheers aha

Application has been declined.

/Locked