:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)                                                    (note GoldenScape are looking for youtubers feel free to apply)

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twitchy

unban twitchy

5 posts in this topic

why banned?: ???

for?: ????

anything els you would like to add? yes i got wrongfully banned by someone on the staffteam, or els i would have known why i got banned.

Maybe could you explain to us what you were doing before you got banned. Or give any ideas why, possibility abused small bug something like that? 

Would be appreciated. Also I've informed staffteam about it

Founded this one on ban log.

[29/08/2017]-[17:49:30 PM]: [storia] ::ban twitchy

I want to know Storia why twitchy is banned. @Storia

Edited by di3la

I can't really remember the reason why i banned him.. But he did something that they shouldnt do so i banned him.
@di3la

18 minutes ago, Storia said:

I can't really remember the reason why i banned him.. But he did something that they shouldnt do so i banned him.
@di3la

Alright you made me write a novel, 

I have the right to have a opinion ingame, i have the right to let everyone know that what i think is right and wrong, you however thought maybe that i did a staff inpersonate? or couldn't handle my opinion anymore, like really if you think that i said something wrong, you go ahead and use that godly power to mute me ingame, "this is my opinion" not telling you what to do, but to just ban me and when i'm offline from the game, take a really suspecious activity going on, what did i really do that made you do it? do you want to know what i think of this? its bias activity.. like right now i have the right to defend myself of what you're telling the staffteam, i have not done anything wrong of hacking or scammed anyone, this was my opinion.. @di3la i let you decide what to do.

1 person likes this