Welcome to the GoldenScape forum! :)

Welcome to Goldenscape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

Please note that email does not come immediately, wait at least 10 minutes.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Kid Xsplit

APOLOGY TO ALL GOLDENSCAPE !!

8 posts in this topic

HELLO GSL ! IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING , THIS IS A APOLOGY VIDEO I WANNA BE A NEW XSPLIT I WANNA DO MY EBST FOR GS !

In my opinion, you need to prove a lot to get your ank back, its going to take awhile for the staff to full trust you again.If you do earn your rank back (slim chance) i dont think dicing rights should be in the picture, you have messed up and scammed multiple times (which is ban-able) so i think you getting to stay on the server and be a part of the community should be enough for now.

Thank you for the apology, but actions speak louder than words so if you are willing to fight for getting your rank back you mush show that you can change. Stick to farming npc's and making videos for now, i dont want to see you asking for items at all. You need to learn how to get the items yourself and dice your won items. 

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, lotty said:

In my opinion, you need to prove a lot to get your ank back, its going to take awhile for the staff to full trust you again.If you do earn your rank back (slim chance) i dont think dicing rights should be in the picture, you have messed up and scammed multiple times (which is ban-able) so i think you getting to stay on the server and be a part of the community should be enough for now.

Thank you for the apology, but actions speak louder than words so if you are willing to fight for getting your rank back you mush show that you can change. Stick to farming npc's and making videos for now, i dont want to see you asking for items at all. You need to learn how to get the items yourself and dice your won items. 

No point for me to tell all that again.

Making someone to trust you again is much more harder than making a video.

1 person likes this

nothing to add, @lotty and @Alex said everything for that. 

Good luck mate and lets see that you re changed! :)

2 people like this