:) We are currently looking for Active and Helpful Staff members. Feel free to apply if you think you could be one. (Please note that you can apply only for Helper) :)

Welcome to Goldenscape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

Please note that email does not come immediately, wait at least 15 minutes.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Storia

Storia Staff Application

3 posts in this topic

In-Game Username: Storia

Languages: English, Finnish, Estonia

History and length of stay at Goldenscape?: Played since October for about 4-5 months and then i took 2 month break.

Why would you like to become a Goldenscape Helper/Moderator?: Well, you may have noticed ive been active everyday 7-8 hours/day and i help new/old players. I would give it a try to be staff in Goldenscape so i can keep the server in a good mood.

What experience have you had worth mentioning from other servers?: Ive been staff/moderator in alot of servers like (Dreamscape (Helper) , Os-legacy (Moderator) , EstWar (Moderator), Soulscape (Helper).. )

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way? Yes i do have, as i said i have been staff in alot of servers. So i know some basic staff things. 

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Member of staff on Goldenscape: I am Helpful, always active, no troubles with me, always friendly. :P

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?: Yes: I Storia understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.

1 person likes this

Its fine for me. 

Isa & Di3la can choose which rank am i worth helper or moderator. :P