Welcome to the GoldenScape forum! :)

Welcome to Goldenscape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

Please note that email does not come immediately, wait at least 10 minutes.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knight

knight staff application

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name:

Baian

In-Game Username: 

Knight

Forum Username:

Knight

Rank you are applying for: 

Nothing specific, I feel that I am qualified for almost every rank on the server. I am applying for whatever spots are vacant and whatever The Owner feels the need to be covered.

Server joined:

Non

On what account would you like to have the rank:

Knight

Country & Timezone:

Israel – UTC +2

Average time played per day:

5 - 8 Hours.

Have you had any breaks from playing the server since joining:

Previous Experience with staff & ranks:

Why do you deserve this rank:

As mentioned in the question above, I am more qualified for almost every position on this server. I have experienced many of them as well, on GoldenScape. I can create YouTube videos,, Socially Accepted on many occasions, and many more reasons that could be listed if needs be.

Have you been Banned/ Jailed/ Muted etc:

Oh yes, definitely   

If answered yes to above, why:

I have been punished on a couple of occasions by the staff of GoldenScape, almost always due to misunderstandings with Di3la or another staff member but on every occasion, the problem was solved and I was released. On some occasions (very rarely) I am willing to admit that I was fault but the problem was solved maturely and no further issues took place.

If you receive this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play:

Definitely, every single second.

What would you do if someone was spamming:

Drop them in Jail, that way the only method of spamming they have is through Private Messaging players and that would not be convenient for them, as it is not hard to add someone to the ignore list. However, if I do not have the power to do that I can instantly alert the whole staff team through Skype, and then action can be taken.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language:

Find out what the issue is, and warn who is at fault. If needs be, I will have to teleport the player to a private location to resolve the issue privately.

What would you do if someone was flaming a player:

I would have them solve their trouble through Private Messaging. It is not my place to interfere with a private issue unless it goes public. If this is happening over the global "Yelling" system, I will have them muted.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums:

If my rank allows me power over the forums, I would find a way to ban the player temporarily from using the forums. The length of the ban depends on how serious the offence was.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items:

Instantly try to stop the items from spreading into the economy. I would jail every player with the duped items until someone who has access to the server files can remove then (by my knowledge, only Di3la, the founder of GoldenScape, can do that).

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, thing you enjoy doing etc:

In real life, I am an IT manager at a local company. What you might call a computer engineer. I have 3 siblings, but only 1 of my sisters is married with children (I'm single by the way   ) I enjoy connecting with people over the internet, it's a good use of my time. I often meet creative thinkers, such as the players of GoldenScape, and it warms my heart when I lead one of them out of their troubles  .

Anything else you would like us to know:

Yes, I love you all 

Edited by Knight

Posted (edited)

i stole this applcaiton from degacho so idk lol :D

just tbh :P

Edited by Knight