:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)                                                    (note GoldenScape are looking for youtubers feel free to apply)

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest qew

app for helper ingame

9 posts in this topic

In-Game Username: qew2 :)

Languages: denish and English :)

History and length of stay at Goldenscape?:
 old players for 2 to 3 years ago im old mod to :)

Why would you like to become a Goldenscape Helper/Moderator?... 
i willl be good helper i help players ever day and im online like 10 to 12 hours ever day :)

What experience have you had worth mentioning from other servers?.. 
im old mod on awaken-ps and old mod in goldenscape in 2012 to 2013 my name was qew

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way?... 
im good to help players i help like 15 to 30 players ever day ask me for help

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Member of staff on Goldenscape:   
players like me in game and i help ever day and im happy to help and i tink
i will be good helper in game players ask me for help ever day an i do what i need to do ingame i do what i can help on in game  

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
Yes: I (qew2), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.

ive seen you ingame and helping players + you seem to be able to answer questions quickly therefor 1+ for me 

2 people like this

You know this guy past?:) one time he was moderator on gs and selled his account.

im not this samme on this time i do this i was on dunks and im clean for 1 years ago 

are you mad alex? you ask 

18 hours ago, Alex said:

What?

srry its my pc put this on denish :)

atm its most active player in game . I think 13hrs playtime every day means something. I think he must be helper. now most helpers is unactive .

Posted (edited)

iam see him all day he join like 5-6 hours in day or more and you have +1 from me

Edited by faster luck