:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)  

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the john

Glitch made me lose all my items?

4 posts in this topic

Today i was playing and i had ugly pet, i was unable to pick it up so i went to summoning tab to dismiss it, when i dismissed it it summoned me at a weird place and in my inv only 1 2b ticket and 100m cash, I lost draconic helm, golden rapier, a 10% dr shield i forgot the name of but it looked like malovelent kiteshield on real runescape, 6% purple wings i cant remember the name of, punch gloves , dreamer torva legs, 12% ring, custom platebody and in my inv i had 1 mossy whip and 1 upgrade crystal 

Please help or if  you can rollback me to 30 mins before this post was made

there is a only way to lost all items if you used portal on home. but there was a warning to bank your items;)

8 hours ago, di3la said:

there is a only way to lost all items if you used portal on home. but there was a warning to bank your items;)

Idk i i just went to dismiss my familiar and it happened? maybe because i clicked on the portal before while i was playing , but that was like 2 hours before i went to dismiss my familiar , i lost many of my best items in that