Welcome to the GoldenScape forum! :)

Welcome to Goldenscape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

Please note that email does not come immediately, wait at least 10 minutes.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuge

Raids?

6 posts in this topic

I would like to so some sort of raid or group boss with massive HP and bigger drop what a possible pet chance.?? i think this would good to get the community together!!

increaseing the def to the point tht the op weapons cant go in and the hit str and all be like normal weapons and make the drops rng (like 1/5500) so its extremely hard to get and everyone can still ahve a chance u might need to reset some gear for only DR% from the raids instead of op hitting gear

i hope something simular will come :P

True altho u need something even hard for a group raid or something but u could make it u cant wear certin items and have restrictions on items to use the command to get there

or a dungeoneering type raid where gear is given to you and you can purchase gear upgrades with points you get from the boss based on damage dealt

mattage i can look to update ::diung and the 1 hits are fixed nex update already made it for u guys gus farm to easy richt now

and whe wil made a boss for 4 players to attack it 

and di3la try to fix the pets now so we hope we can add them good now 

sorry for the long waiting on the update bud we need to do alot right now to fix the economy

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0