:)  Welcome Goldenscape lovers :)  

Welcome to GoldenScape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

laura

laura's application moderator/helper

7 posts in this topic

In-Game Username: Laura  a.k.a bestofluck

Languages: Estonia, english

History and length of stay at Goldenscape?: about a year but i can't remember i think since 2.2 version

Why would you like to become a Goldenscape Helper/Moderator? because i want to help other people who need it and i see that everyone else is offline and can't help when staff is not online, im a friendly girl...

What experience have you had worth mentioning from other servers? best feelings on admin/mod/helper , everyone say that but some people don't understand my feelings and other else :( that's sad but anyways i deserve mod/helper because i stay online enough and helping others is my main on my mind :)

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way? i get new ideas to better upgrades on weapons and much others i can help di3la if di3la needs it ... im making ideas for players

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Member of staff on Goldenscape: I help alot of people , im staying online long time , i get new ideas, nothing matters if i don't get mod/helper everything will be okay because i like the people who is on goldenscape :)

Do you understand that if you break rules, or turn out to be a horrendous Helper that you will be demoted?:
Yes: I (Laura), understand that if I break the rules, or turn out to be a horrendous helper, I will be demoted immediately with no warnings.

No: Application Nullified

You should give her a mod or helper rank cuz she helps me when i am in need

i don't beg for it when di3la accept this then its everything okay but if not  then its okay :) its fine i like the people on goldenscape ;)

i agree with some of what Alex said, I've been here around 3-4 months and not seen you online as of yet so as of now its a no from me as I've not saw you online therefore I cant say you have helped people but hopefully you can be online and change my mind

I wish you all the luck :) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

anyways im bestofluck if anyone want to know im exactly there  if someone got question why im using this acc then pm me on that acc

Edited by laura

ah well then ive seen you a lot in game lol if you added that to your application I think people would understand lol