Welcome to the GoldenScape forum! :)

Welcome to Goldenscape

Register now to Goldenscape Forums to get  access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, and much more!

Please note that email does not come immediately, wait at least 10 minutes.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Iron Guy

Iron Guy's Youtuber application

6 posts in this topic

In Game Name: Iron Guy

Languages: English

History and length of stay at Goldenscape?: i have joined yesterday but i am planning on sticking with this server for a while to help the server improve and bring the community some more players for a better expierience for all the players

Why would you like to become a Goldenscape Youtuber? I would like to become a youtuber on this server because i make youtube video's lol and believe my channel will grow at the same time.

What experience have you had worth mentioning from other servers? I have been a youtuber on many servers i had a different youtube account called Twix Rsps but i deleted the account by accident i qit for abit now i am back to making youtube video's 6-7 days a week.

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit Goldenscape in any way? I am a fast learner and believe i could help alot of people at the same time.

In three or more sentences tell us why you should become Youtuber on Goldenscape: i should become a youtuber because i can help the community. Also show others tutorials on different places in the game. Finally i can help others enjoy the server alot more by following guides i post on video's/forums.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6jCrrir0eftpuqKN7qYyeQ

Thank you for taking the time to read my application i would appreciate it if i could get the rank on the server,

Iron Guy

i havnt posted a video "YET" about this server as im just getting to know it but i will and can post 6-7 days a week

you say your searching for a youtuber and i believe i can bring you alot of new players

lmao active didnt you see what i put in the application not to be rude 6-7 YOUTUBE vids a week tell me that not active :/ sorry to be rude or sound.

and not to be funny i havnt seen you on the server once